Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Neighborhood Thefts...Please Beware!

Coppell Police reported to me that in the last few days there have been items taken from open garages in our neighborhood. I received this knowledge yesterday after calling the police to report a bike stolen right off my front porch. The thief left a bike in my yard in order to take my son-in-laws. The policeman took the abandoned Mongoose bike with him.

Needless to say, please keep your eyes open and be aware that this is happening in our neighborhood. If you see someone that is acting strange or doesn't look like they belong around your neighbors house, please check them out. The policeman was at my house in less than 5 minutes after we called.

Are there any other happenings you would like to report? Please post a comment.

Let's all have a safe summer!

Cindy Etheredge

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Cindy, for the information and alert. We'll keep our eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete